The pavers are considered as one of the most useful accessories for the variety of the settings. It is considered to be very effective for the construction of pool decks, driveways, patios, walkways etc.
However, it is also important that you should be aware of right method of installation of these pavers. If you are also having the problems regarding the installation of pavers you can refer the following points.
How to install pavers?
- For the installation of pavers it is very important to first of all make the plan for the installation of pavers. Think about the various aspects such as driveway, patio to make the scaled drawing.
- While making the scaled drawing for the, it is not necessary that you should make complicated plan. Even the simpler plan can look great.
- In the next step you have to order the materials. You have a lot of choices for the installation of paver materials such as concrete, bricks and you can also select the shape, size and color according to your own preferences.
- In the next step you have to outline the project area.
- After thi9s you have to avoid the water pooling on the pavers and it should be slightly above the round surface.
- In the next step you have to lay base which generally constitutes crushed stones, with sharp irregular edges.
- After that it comes to the installation of the edge restraints. This is one of the essential features for the pavers’ installation. The main reason behind this is that it holds the shape of the pavers for years. They are generally made up of steel, aluminum or plastic.
- After that keeping a layer of sand can also be helpful.
- When you are done with this whole process, just lay the pavers.
- Employ the plate compactors in order to tamp pavers into sands.
- After that sweep the sand in the joints.
Read this Article in:Français (French)