The mod is basically the short form of modification and it is used by the majority of gamers all around the world. In addition to this it is also important to keep in mind that the mods are basically change the total feel of the game. It adds various new functionalities in the game. Most of the mods employ MCP in order to give a new feel to the game. If you are also planning to use these minecraft mods, then it is important that you should know about the installation procedure, which is as given below
How to install minecraft mods?
- First of all download the mods which you are planning to run on your PC. However, prior to downloading, it is also important to make sure that your computer fulfills the specifications of the computer.
- When you are downloading the mods it is also important that you should have WinZip or WinRar already installed in your computer or similar program in order to unpack the compressed files.
- When it is downloaded, open the minecraft folder.
- In this folder you will find a large number of files however in the minecraft folder you have to find the ‘bin’ folder.
- In the bin folder you will see minecraft.jar. Unpack it using Winrar or any other similar program.
- Now, you have to download mod loader as well as audio mod if it is necessary.
- Create the separate folder for mod extraction in case if you delete the file by mistake.
- After this, drag these contents of mod into WinRAR window which has the minecraft.jar
- Now, you have to delete the META-INF folders in minecraft.jar if mod needs you to do it.
When you are done with the above listed points, then it means you have installed the minecraft mods successfully.