The installation of the carpet is considered as one of the quickest ways to brighten your small room. In addition to this the carpets make gives a completely different look to your room which enhances the decorative part of your room. The installation of the carpet in a room is not a tough job if you follow same important steps. There are many important things which should be taken under consideration for the installation of carpet in your room. If you are also planning to install the carpet in your room then it is important that you should follow these following given instructions for the easy installation.
How to install carpet?
- First of all it is important to determine the total area of room. According to that only you have to select the carpet size.
- Take everything out of the room and clean it properly. Make sure that the room is smooth and clean and there should be no scrap left in the room.
- If it is possible, remove the door so that you do not have to work around these doors. It makes a lot easier for an individual to install the carpet.
- After that you have to install the tackless strips.
- After that lay out carpet pad perpendicularly to direction you are planning to the installation of carpet and staple the carpet near to tackless strip with the help of staple hammer.
- In the next step you have to staple seam of pad with alternating staples. This is done so that they do not overlap one another.
- Now, trim the pad
- Notch the corners for the purpose of trimming
- Trim carpet for its size
- Trim excess carpet in advance
- Glue all the seams together in order to make sure that they do not get apart.
- After that use the Binder bar for trimming.