Instructions for Windows Server
1. Log in to your Internet Services Manager. Go to that page which you want to redirect.
2. Click “HTTP Redirect” Two Times
3. Enter page URL on which you want to redirect
4. Click “Redirect all requests to exact destination.”
5. Then Click “Apply.”
Instructions for Apache Server
1. Open your “.htaccess” file through a host’s file management utility or FTP Software
Redirect 301 /directory/oldpage.html http://yoursite.com/directory/newpage.html
Replace the directories and page url with yours.
3. Save and Exit the editor and your “.htaccess” file is ready for upload and see effect.
Read this Article in: Français (French)