The crepes are basically a kind of thin pancake, typically made from the wheat flour or the buckwheat flour.This word is actually of the French origin, and is actually derived from Latin crispa, and it means “curled”. While these crepes are normally associated with the Brittany, which is actually a region in northwest of the France, and their consumption is actually widespread in Quebec and France.
Crepes are normally served with several fillings, with sugar to the flambéed crêpes Suzette. The common savoury fillings in the dish can also be served for the lunch or a dinner in dishes such as eggs and ham etc. and many meat products. Moreover, when it is sweet it can also be eaten with breakfast or a dessert.
- Two and half ounces or five tablespoons of unsalted butter however make sure it is meted when you have to put in dish.
- Three big eggs maintained at room temperature.
- Two cups of milk maintained at room temperature. You can also use more if necessary.
- One and half teaspoons of coarse salt.
- Three by four cup of flour.
- 55 minutes
- First of all you have to stir the flour in the bowl. Whisk the eggs and milk in the jug together. Add the mixture to the milk and four. Whisk until the whole mixture gets combined.
- Spray the medium and non stick frying pan with the oil. Heat the oil however make sure that you are heating it in the medium heat and after that put the two and half spoons of batter in the pan. Swirl it to the cover base. Cook the whole solution until it turns it gains a light golden color. After that you can cook this for at least one minute. Cover the pan with a plate in order to keep it warm. You can repeat the whole process with the remaining batter.
- When you are done with this whole process, it means that your crepes are ready to serve.
- Point to remember
- The crepes are considered to best when it is warm so if you have to serve it after some time. Make sure to maintain its temperature.
Read this Article in:Français (French)