A Brief Overview Of Green Tea
The green tea is one of the most popular beverages advised by the majority of the health professionals for losing weight. However, besides weight, the green tea is also considered really effective in several aspects including boosting up the endurance, reduces the risks of heart attack, healing wounds, controlling bleeding, promoting digestion within the body etc. Green Tea is a source of nutrition and energy.
According to the researches, the green tea is very helpful in enhancing the ability of the human body to burn the fats. Now, if you are also planning to consume green tea, then it is important that you should be aware of its important aspects.
Top benefits of Green Tea –
There are a lot of benefits of green tea which you can reap. Some of these benefits are given below –
Helps in reducing the weight
There are a large number of people who are suffering from the weight issues, and if you are also one of them, then green tea can be the best option for you. The recent researches revealed that the regular intake of the green tea increases the calorie burning rate of the human body. In addition to this, the green tea is also considered to be very helpful in reducing the water in the body, which further reduces the overall body weight.
Help in boosting the exercise endurance
According to the health experts, the antioxidants which are present in the green tea, enhances the ability of the human body to burn fats of the body, and these fats are used as the fuel within the body to enhance the muscle endurance. Moreover, it is also helpful in the enhancement of energy levels in the body and boosts the metabolism.
Reduction in the risk of heart attacks
The regular intake of the green tea also enhances the health of your body cells along lining with the vessels. It is also considered to be very helpful in lowering the risk of heart diseases in people. The main reason behind this is the flavonoids, which are present in the green tea. These key components helps the blood vessels in relaxing, which, in turn, improves the blood flow, and therefore reduces the risk of heart attacks.
Avoid various types of cancers
The antioxidants, which are present in this tea, are very helpful protecting the body against various types of cancers including stomach cancer, lung cancer, skin cancer, breast cancer etc. The green tea extracts are considered to be the key reasons behind the death of the cancer cells.
If you are the regular consumer of the green tea, then you have good news, contrary to the common belief regarding the tea, the green tea is very helpful in hydration like water. Moreover, there are also many other benefits associated with the green tea along with the hydration benefits.
Protection from the ultra violet rays
The UV rays of the sun are considered as one of the major threats, which most of the people face during the summer season. The antioxidants present in the green tea are also helpful in reducing the risk involved with the UV rays. Moreover, if you are using the extracts of the green tea with the sunscreen, than it can provide you the highest level of the protection from these UV rays.
Check on diabetes
The green tea is considered to be very effective for the people who are suffering from the problem of diabetes. The green tea is very helpful for regulating the glucose levels in the human body. You can easily normalize the sugar level within your body if you are taking the green tea on a regular basis.
These are some of the main benefits of the green tea.
How to make green tea?
The green tea is one of the wonderful beverages with a large number of health benefits. However, if you are not aware of the right procedure to make the green tea, then you will not be able to make it in the right manner. Here are some of the important steps, which you have to follow while making the green tea –
The ingredients, which are used in green tea include –
- Leaves of green tea or pearls
- Hot water
- First of all, it is important to determine the number of cups you want to make. According to the normal guidelines, one teaspoon of green leave is required to for one cup of green tea.
- After that, you have to measure the required amount of the green leaves and then place the tea on the tea strainer.
- In the next step, you have to fill the pot with water (make sure that the pot is non reactive) and boil it till 80 degree Celsius. You can also employ the thermometer to check the temperature of the water, however if you do not have thermometer, keep an eye on water so that it does not boil.
- Now, place the tea strainer in the empty cup or a mug.
- After that pour the hot water over the leaves of tea.
- Keep tea leaves for around two to three minutes, but not more than that, otherwise the tea will become bitter.
- Remove the tea strainer from the mug.
When you are done with the above listed points, then it means that your tea is ready to be served.
- While making the green tea, you can also have the option to add lemon in order to enhance its taste.
- You can also add half table spoon of sugar, if you think that your tea is bitter in taste.
- If the tea is light, then keep the green tea leaves until you have the right amount of taste.
- While making the green tea, make sure that the pot in which you are making it should be non reactive.
- Do not steep the green tea for too long.
- Make sure that the water is not too hot. It should be around 80 degree Celsius.