Huge number of adult males, across the world, suffers from low sperm count or Low T. However, this deficit can easily be balanced – provided – one eats healthy and abide by the rules of the game. Here are a few helpful tips to overcome the problem of low sperm count.
- Just avoid alcohols in any form. Alcohol – in the long run – seriously affect sperm health and its production, which in turn takes its toll on sperm count.
- Quit smoking. Studies reveal that male smokers – on an average – record 22% lesser sperm count, in contrast to the non smokers.
- Do workout every day. Staying physically healthy and fit is an effective way to increase one’s sperm count.
- However, on the other hand one has to keep it in focus that over exercising is adverse to sperm production and count. Also, refrain using any anabolic steroids to add packs to your muscles.
- Maintain a healthy diet chart. Follow a diet that is high in protein and low in fat. Try to have the following as much as you can.
- Fresh vegetables
- Whole grains or cereals
- Meat, fish, egg
- Fresh fruits
- Remember, Peanuts, walnuts, cashews, sunflower and pumpkin seeds are most helpful in subscribing to sperm count.
- Avoid junk food, cola drinks and caffeine.
- Remember, so called health drinks do not contribute to increasing sperm count either.
These apart, here is a set of different tips which are equally effective – if not more – in increasing one’s sperm count.
- Do not carry mobile phones in trouser pockets for long. Do not place your laptop on the lap. These measures allow the testicles to come in direct contact with heat, which in turn, may severely affect one’s sperm count.
- Always use, cotton-made and comfort-fitting loose underwear.
- Do not wear underwear while sleeping.
Read this Article in:Français (French)