They exist in the world of photography a host of accessories that can be used to give a different look to your photographs, to achieve hundreds of different effects, to take sharper pictures or to add light in those situations where you needed, but there is one that brings together all a good backpack or bag photo.
The sleeve, bag or backpack to move the photographic equipment are much more important than the vast majority of photographers think because, within them, move and protect all the tools and accessories necessary accessories to carry out the photograph.
The camera, lenses, flash and accessories are very expensive to neglect the way in which you carry with you to make your shots. That is why we pay special attention to how to do it becomes very important.
In today’s article you will see not only the importance of a good backpack for your SLR camera and the different types of these, but also, you know the fundamental aspects to consider when you choose the next bag for your camera Photo. The security of your computer depends on it: Are you going to lose?
Why is it so important to have a good backpack for your photographic equipment?
Is there anything more precious to a photographer your camera? In the world of the material, probably not, which is why the more secure and protected it is, the better.
The backpacks and bags for cameras are not just a way to store and transport your equipment in a comfortable way, but also are the main way to protect your photographic equipment when you go out with him.
Scratches, bumps, dust and even thieves are lurking in your camera and computer as soon as you decide to go out and do some photographs, it is therefore the more protected from these threats this, quieter can make your photos.
While you can use almost any purse, backpack or shoulder bag to transport your equipment, not all of these ensure you the desired protection. Backpacks specially designed for photographers usually robust, with padded and waterproof compartments to guarantee both comfort mode, as security.
Types of bags and backpacks
On the market a myriad of options you can choose according to your needs, storage, transporting and protecting your equipment. Given such variety, it is important that, before heading out to buy your next bag for your SLR camera, think think give you use, under which conditions (adverse weather, photography in the city or in a studio, etc.) and in addition, the amount of equipment that you plan to put inside it.
That is why, so you can get a better idea of the options available to you, you have prepared a short summary with key models from which you can choose, so as to achieve a balance between comfort and use:
as its name implies, the covers are a very good option when move and protect your camera. Its size will not allow you to save nothing more than a camera with its objective, a memory card and some other wire but if you’re looking for light weight load, the covers are an ideal choice. Its main advantage is the ability to quickly unsheathe your camera to shoot a picture.
2. Shoulder bags:
this type of bags, somewhat larger than covers, not only allow you to carry your camera but also some other objective and corresponding accessories. A good shoulder bag should have enough padding to protect your camera divisions to keep your team organized and pockets that allow you to save the smallest material. Its shape and size can vary depending on the manufacturer but almost all have something in common: the ability to upload your team hanging from one of your shoulders in a practical and safe way. Anyway, try not to overload too, because, to fall back all the weight on one shoulder, you can get to experience fatigue and back pain if other loads.
these backpacks are halfway between a shoulder bag and a backpack for your SLR camera as they seem to take the best of both: an excellent way to transport your equipment and comfort to access it whenever you require to take a picture without having to take it off the back (easily broken). Unlike regular backpacks have two “handles” or strips so you can distribute the weight between both shoulders, they carry a single strap shoulder bags you will cross the chest.
backpacks are the ideal way to move your team a safe, convenient and comfortable way. Their larger size compared handbags and shoulder bags will let you carry all the accessories that you think fit. While you can use almost any backpack for this purpose, specially designed for photography, coming padded, with divisions and some even waterproofed, they will allow you to do it safely. His two straps allow you to distribute all this weight on your shoulders and back, so they are ideal for long hours of work or adventure. Its main disadvantage: if you want to take your camera or an accessory, you must take it off your back.
5. Rigid suitcases or briefcases:
if you have to move a lot of equipment, a bag or hard case is the ideal choice for you. These kits are used mostly by professional photographers, because of the large number of cameras and lenses they need to develop their activity, backpack or purse do not guarantee space and security they need to do. Despite being the ideal place to move and protect your computer form, usually the least used mode.
What are the most recommended brands?
There are such a variety of models and manufacturers of these, so your choice will not be easy, especially if you consider that almost any bag and backpack can be used easily converted for use in photography.
Anyway, here I leave a small list of the most popular bags and photo backpacks manufacturers, which at all mean that they are the only ones:
Each of the brands I comment you just have a lot of different models of bags, bags and backpacks of excellent quality, but remember they are not alone.
So you can lean on a manufacturer or another is important that, when reviewing your bag or backpack, special pay attention to the quality of the seams, zippers and fabric that are made. If these appear to be of poor quality or low resistance, it is best to keep looking. The last thing you want to happen is that, in the middle of a walk, a strap or zipper breaks, spilling all your gear on the floor.
If you’ve spent a fortune on your computer, you try not to skimp when it comes to make a purse or backpack, since the integrity of your team will be at stake.
How to choose the next bag for your camera?
Now that you know what the various alternatives available in the market and what are the main manufacturers of these, you’ve probably already made an idea of the kind of bag you need to move and protect your computer. He has time to make that idea a reality!
Then I have prepared a ready-9 things you should not ignore if you want to succeed in choosing your next photo backpack:
1. The use you have for it:it is important to have in mind that photography types of practices so choosing a bag or backpack that best suits situations where you do your photos. Not the same a backpack to go adventure through a forest or mountain another to walk the streets of a city dabbling in ” street photography “. Depending on the use you have for it, a bag, a bag or backpack you will be more or less help. When choosing a backpack, it is important that you clear what the team will need to take with you.
2. The equipment and accessories as I just talk to you about, is not the same carry a camera with a lens mounted thereon, which take with the camera, a pair of lenses, a flash, a laptop, etc. The size, weight and the number of items you are going to take with you is determining the type and size of bag or backpack you need to transport.
3. Compartments, divisions, and pockets: must pay particular attention to this aspect as the quantity and quality of divisions of your purse or backpack is what will guarantee that your team will not move and tap into your purse or backpack. It is very important that each compartment securely fasten each accessory and protect against bumps. Again, it depends on the usage you give the number of divisions and pockets you require occupy during use. Many backpacks and bags allow, by using Velcro straps, adapting the various divisions the size and shape of the objectives or accessories you want to take with you. The thicker and padded, the better protected are the same.
4. The weight of the backpack: This is another aspect that can not be overlooked because, the weight of all the equipment you carry with you, you must add the weight of the backpack or bag you take with you own. Contrary to what it may seem, photographic backpacks can become very heavy by themselves because the materials they are made enough extra weight added. Your back and shoulders will be grateful that you consider the time of your choice.
5. Safety: almost anywhere in the world you will be free to any friend of the alien can open your purse or backpack and take something that does not belong. The easier it is to open them, the greater the chances of something falling or stolen from these and even more, if it comes to backpacks where they do not always have to load your sight. Within your backpack llevaras very expensive equipment so, try not to be too flashy.
6. Convenience: the more as you find when performing your photos, the better the results you achieve with these so you must ensure that the backpack you are going to choose, not a hindrance. Find a comfortable, lightweight, durable and safe backpack is very difficult, but finding a balance between all these features it is not much, only enough to do a good prior analysis of the use you have for it, to define the type of bag or backpack that best suits it.
7. The strength and durability: as I said earlier, the last thing you want is that, while making a photographic walk, a strap or zipper breaks and all your team finishes hitting the ground or if it rains, your camera wet. That is why the strength and durability of the materials from which they are made, the quality of zippers and seams, etc., are essential to prevent your camera, lenses and accessories is ruined. Note that there are backpacks designed to go on adventures that are more resistant and waterproof than those that were devised for a more everyday and less extreme use. Again, it all ends depending on the use you have for it.
8. The style but fashion is something completely secondary when choosing a backpack to accompany you in all your photographic adventures, it may be more important to you. If you’re somebody, do not worry because there are plenty of designs for you to choose. And with a little imagination and style you can easily build your own How?
9. The price: all aspects you just read are conditioned by the latter: the price. The best way to save money when buying a bag or backpack is analyzed well what the use you have for it so as not to pay for services not end up by never use. If you plan to go no adventure, no sense to spend a fortune on a bag for this purpose. Now, once you have defined this aspect, try not to skimp on expenses. The cost of a quality backpack is more of an investment in security for your team and quality for your pictures as it will allow you to work more comfortable and relaxed.