During this December in Directo al Paladar we will be giving you ideas for your Christmas menus so you can easily plan meals familares of these parties. I today I propose 11 quick and easy recipes for Christmas.
Today it seems that we always take time for everything, and prepare a meal or a special dinner and for more guests than usual is not easy to reconcile with the work, searching for gifts and social commitments that beset us in this time of the year. So I chose between Christmas recipes published in Directo al Paladar some quick and easy to make our guests suck fingers without overworking ideas.
Hojaldritos dip stuffed sardines
- Ingredients: 1 sheet of puff pastry 1 beaten egg, toasted sesame seeds, 100 g of cream cheese and 1 can of sardines in oil.
- Preparation: We start by preheating the oven to 180 ° C. After placing the phyllo on work surface and, with a round cookie cutter, we cut circles. We whisk the egg painted with it the surface of the pastry circles and sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds. The bake until golden brown. Escurrimos oil sardines and remove them the backbone. The grind together the cheese and put the cream obtained in a pastry bag with nozzle close and ridged. We opened the Hojaldritos and fill it with the dip of sardines.
- Ingredients: 100 g of sliced duck ham cut very thin, 1/2 mango, 100g goat cheese, 30 g chopped nuts and salt.
.Preparation: We started lining with duck ham finely chopped, an ice bucket or silicone molds. The duck ham has to protrude from the mold so that after we cover the filling. In a bowl, mix the goat cheese with chopped nuts and mango cut very tiny pieces. Salar if deemed necessary, but wisely not to get a result too salty. Fill the molds with this mixture, pressing for the chocolates are well filled. Plugging using the protruding duck ham. Freeze about thirty minutes, about to take shape.
Goat cheese appetizer, apple and dried beef
- Ingredients: 100 g of creamy goat cheese, 1 apple, 1 large thin slice of beef jerky cortafda, 50 ml cream, 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil, 15 g of butter, salt and pepper.
.Preparation: We will start peeling and chopping apple into small squares. We put a frying pan with butter and Melt, sauté apple for eight or ten minutes until we see soft.Reserve. Jerky slight chop and put in a bowl of shredded cheese creamy goat. Heat it in the microwave or in a saucepan the cream until boiling, we miss over the cheese and let uniting all with a fork until a creamy cream is formed. Salpimentamos. Pour the olive oil teaspoon and integrate all right. Fill the base of the cups with cream cheese, apple cast a layer, and another layer of cured meat, cheese follow with another new and ended more decorating with apple and dried beef. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Ingredients: 500 g of cabbage, 2 carrots, 1 large persimmon, 3 tablespoons of seeds of Granada, 5 radishes, 3 tablespoons olive oil extra virgin 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar, 2 tablespoons of orange juice, 1 teaspoon honey, 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard, black pepper and salt.
- Preparation: Wash and dry all vegetables well. Discard the ugliest red cabbage leaves and remove thick trunk. Julienne and arrange in a bowl. Peel the carrots and cut the ends. Grate on a fine grater and add to the cabbage. Peel the persimmon and cut into small cubes. Remove the end of the radishes and cut into thin slices. Remove the seeds of Granada. Mix everything together. Prepare the vinaigrette in a bowl whisking the olive oil with the vinegar, orange juice, honey and mustard. Dress the salad and season to taste.
Light Salad of Prawns and Fruit
- Ingredients: 2 large table oranges, 1 green apple, 1 slice of big pineapple, 8 cherry tomatoes, 80 g of canned sweet corn 12 shrimp tails, 70 g of mesclun lettuce small sprouts, salt and pepper For the dressing: 150 g of homemade mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon brandy, orange juice ½, 1 heaping tablespoon ketchup
- Preparation: We will start cooking for three minutes shrimp tails in a pot with a little water with salt. We drain them and reserve. Cut the oranges in half and carefully we took the meat cutting it into cubes and leaving the entire shell as a container, draining the liquid to the cocktail sauce. In a salad bowl mix the chopped orange, pineapple, apple into small cubes, quartered cherry tomatoes, corn and lettuce sprouts.Add the shrimp tails and season. For the dressing mix the mayonnaise with homemade brandy, juice of half an orange and ketchup, stir and add to the salad ingredients. We serve quickly.
- Ingredients: A sheet of puff pastry (can be frozen), 400 grams of Norwegian salmon steak, 100 grams of spinach, 2 tablespoons flour, 50 g butter, 1/2 liter of whole milk, salt and pepper. A beaten egg to glaze.
- Preparation: We started chopping the spinach into very small pieces. In a skillet, we melt the butter and sauté some spinach until its volume is reduced by half. Add the flour and mix with the spinach, stirring while toasting a bit. Let adding whole milk slowly while stir. Little by little we make a bechamel pulling thick that let cool.Meanwhile, prepare the fish, breaking Salmon Steak four ingots 100 g each. Cut the puff pastry into pieces of approximately 20 × 15 cm and in the center place the salmon back.We cover it with spinach and bechamel close the package puff forming an ingot. We make a hole in the top to make a fireplace and varnished with beaten egg. Bake at 200 degrees for about 15 minutes until golden brown packages.
Hake in background ham with green asparagus al dente
- Ingredients: 800 gr. hake loins, a bunch of green asparagus, 50 gr. prosciutto into thin slices, 150 ml. ham broth, a glass (100 ml.) of white wine, flour, salt, extra virgin olive oil.
Preparation: hake loins Salamos, floured and remove the excess flour. Cut the asparagus leaving the yolks to three centimeters and the rest finely chopped, eliminating the end of the stem, as we can see in the picture. We put a pan fire with a dash of extra virgin olive oil and lightly fry the loins on both sides. We incorporate cut asparagus casserole. We add the white wine and let evaporate the alcohol. We dip the fish with ham broth and let it warm up, baking ten minutes over medium heat and covered pot. We put the ham slices in the microwave for one minute at maximum power to get them to fry and harden on cooling. If you are too soft, the we introduce another minute on medium power. Let cool, the chop with a knife, and reserve. To serve each ridge on a background of salsa, topping the fish with asparagus and a few flakes of ham.
Duck breast with sauce Granada
- Ingredients: 1 duck breast, 1 Granada, 1 onion (or two small), salt, pepper and a little vinegar
- Preparation: We started making marks with the knife in the flesh of magret, intersecting diagonals forming diamonds. This is so you can swell without breaking.Then in a skillet over medium heat doramos high portion of fat for about five minutes.No need to add oil, since it to melt we provide. Once golden base, we turn the top face and brown them for another five minutes over medium low heat. When it has browned, remove from pan and reserve warm in a preheated oven at 100 ° C. You can wrap it in foil. Now, in the same pan and the same oil gilded onion chopped fine. Then add the Granada threshed and a splash of vinegar. This time I have used one flavored with strawberry, but one of Modena suffice. Let it evaporate a little, add the juice has been able to drop the duck in the oven and ready.
Wellington tenderloin in individual hojaldres
- Ingredients: 8 pastry shells , 4 slices of pork tenderloin, 4 gobs of foie gras, poached 4 teaspoons onion, egg yolk varnishing
- Preparation: We started chopping the onion and pochándola simmered in a pan with extra virgin olive oil, onion without come to brown. Once the drain them on a sieve and reserve is squishy. We put the pastry shells distributed by the counter and on each put a slice of Iberian pork sirloin. We take a little salt on raw sirloin and he put a couple of teaspoons of poached onion, focusing on the piece of sirloin. On the onion, add a couple of globs of foie, you can use micuit or foie gras entier, according to the budget.We cover the content with another wafer empanadilla and then proceed to closure or repulgue. You can use any closure from wrapping pasties bottom up or make a close pressing with a fork or more artistic closures, according to your ability. Refinish with an egg yolk and bake until golden brown individual wafers, which more or less take about 15 minutes if you do it in the center of the oven at 190 degrees heat up and down. I recommend that you put the patties on baking paper or on a silpat to prevent sticking to the tray.
- Ingredients: 4 g of neutral gelatin, 75 g cream, 50 g of champagne, 2 egg whites, 50g icing sugar, raspberries for garnish.
- Preparation: Heat the cream with the sugar until it begins to boil. Remove from heat, add the gelatin, stir and pour the champagne. We let temper a few minutes while we set up the egg whites to soft peaks. When the liquid mixture has some body temperature has dropped and added a third of the egg whites without much care, so go both mixtures having similar texture. We ended up uniting and ensuring that the volume of the clear will not go down. Pour into glasses and refrigerate presentation for at least three hours. Before serving , decorate with dried raspberry or chocolate, for example.
- Ingredients: a bar of nougat Jijona, 400 ml of liquid whipping cream (35% fat), 1 vanilla custard, 4 tablespoons sugar, 3 sheets of gelatin neutral.
- Preparation: We started grinding nougat Jijona booked. Then put the gelatin sheets in a bowl of water to hydrate, we will leave to soak a few minutes until they soften completely. We heat 50 ml of cream and off the heat, we add the drained gelatine, stirring to unravel. Mix in a bowl with vanilla custard gelatin, stirring constantlywith wire whisk and add the nougat and sugar. Whip the remaining cream (must be cold) , and with a spatula, the we incorporate into the mix nougat, mixing from bottom to top with outflanking to avoid losing fluffiness, until it is all well integrated. Individual ramekins or fill a large pan with bavarois, cover with plastic wrap and freeze. If desired, before covering with plastic can be a layer of sponge cake to serve as a base. For easier unmolding better than mezlca is frozen. Refrigerate until serving time.
Read this Article in: Français (French)